Tyler Technologies |
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
Deployment Engineers and as an escalation path for all installation related problems or issues.
Provides high-level installation planning and communication for new and existing customers.
Coordinates and updates hardware requirements and oversees technology platform migrations.
Responsible for training staff and developing consistent installation standards across the team.
Provides high-level installation services to large and complex customers as needed.
Assists Sales with technical conference calls to help them sell Tyler software.
Works with Implementation go-live commitments to ensure Tyler software is installed and configured with enough time for Implementation to train
Works with Development to deliver new products and modules and ensure revenue is recognized
Works with Support to address client needs in regard to both software upgrades and new server equipment in a timely manner to ensure clients are fully supported under the software life-cycle policy
Provides coverage for the team in-case of staff sickness or emergency.
Contributes to company knowledge library.
Follows documented Tyler Technologies, Inc. policies and procedures.
Respects the client’s policies and procedures.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, or comparable work experience.
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience installing and configuring hardware and software associated with Tyler solutions.
- Experience installing and configuring server hardware.
- Experience installing or configuring SQL Server, IBM Informix, or Oracle database engines.
- Knowledge of web server technology, .NET framework, Active Directory, and SSL security.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, active listening, customer service and analytical/problem solving skills.
- Team work and excellent customer service skills required.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced, technical environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a positive, professional attitude.
Job Code: 73060082
Posted On: 2018-01-29 00:51:28
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Engineering, Information Technology
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info